Pankaj has over 7 years of professional experience in energy & infrastructure sectors (electricity, water, railroad, real estate and cable telecom).
Pankaj has worked on various projects in financial advisory, bid advisory, lending, debt syndication and business consulting.
Prior to joining MayCap, Pankaj was Relationship Manager at HDFC Bank, India. Pankaj has successfully worked on mandates for a diverse set of energy and infrastructure projects across different geographies including:
- Financial advisory to CI-Energies (Govt. of Cote d’Ivoire), for raising EUR 400 million benefitting from World Bank PCG
- Bid financial advisor for Long-Term Operations & Maintenance of numerous brownfield Sewage Treatment Plants in Saudi Arabia
- Ethiopia electricity sector financial model for the purpose of upto US$ 10 billion debt restructuring
- Financial advisory to Mueller Middle East for securing a debt restructuring package
- Financial model for a sample toll-road project and pricing of PCG’s in Indonesian financial markets
- Advisor to develop a structured finance strategy for 3.7 GW Rogun hydropower project, Tajikistan
- Financial advisor for MO transatlantic submarine cable project between USA and Europe
- Financial advisor to raise funds for a 220 acre industrial park project near Mumbai, India (2017)
- Financial analysis support to US Navy services provider in Middle East, Africa and the Mediterranean region
Pankaj holds an MBA degree specializing in banking and finance from Symbiosis University, India and Bachelors in electronics and communication engineering from Punjab Technical University, India.