Audrey has 20 years of financial advisory, structuring and lead arranger experience in international project finance.
Throughout her investment banking career, Audrey has worked extensively on utilities, renewables and infrastructure sector corporate and project financing transactions across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Her experience involves commercial and financial advisory and structuring work with public and private sector entities on transactions involving Export Credit Agencies, Developmental Finance Institutions, international and local commercial banks, capital market issuances, and Public (Government) Ministry and/or Agencies.
During her international banking career, Mrs. Caulliez-Louis has held positions with ANZ Investment Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Mizuho, Crown Agents Bank and MUFG, in London. In 2019, Mrs. Caulliez-Louis founded ACL Impact Ltd., a project finance and fund-raising boutique for projects in the Energy Transition or with ESG Impact, headquartered in London. Some of Audrey’s notable transactions are:
- Offshore Wind, Taiwan- Contracted by UKEF, the British ECA, to structure the Changfang and Xidao and the Changhua Offshore Windfarms, alongside commercial banks, other ECAs, and local banks
- Renewables pipeline, Worldwide – Working as a consultant with the origination / credit / products and country risk teams to develop the Renewables pipeline in Emerging countries (solar, onshore wind, offshore wind transactions, early-stage hydrogen projects). Working on bids and Letter of Support for early stage financial feasibility studies
- Plastic-Waste to Biofuel, Malaysia & the Philippines – Contracted by a newly formed SME to run a bankability study and fund-raising strategy to build biofuel plants and secure the collection of plastic waste locally involving ECAs and DFIs
- Hospitals, Cote d’Ivoire – early-stage Lead Arranger to NMS (when at MUFG) for a UKEF Sovereign Direct loan
- Off-grid Solar systems, Benin – Worked as Lead Arranger to a Solar developer to serve 100 villages with access to power
- Hospitals, Oman – Lead Arranger on UKEF financing in support of 3 hospitals to the Omani Ministry of Health
- Middle East IPP/IWPPs, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia – multiple Lead Arranger and Financial Advisory roles such as Al Hidd, Jordan IPP 3, Salalah 2, Fujairah 2, ISTP2, Mirfa IWPP, Facility D. Included soft/hard mini-perm structures for some transactions
- ESG taskforce – Worked on developing the ESG stance and approach for the Structured Finance departments at MUFG and enhance the ESG awareness across products
- Sugar plantation, Malawi – Explored ways of involving Afreximbank to work alongside some European ECAs in order to unlock ECA support in newer territories.